PRIYUTNOYE: US Commission No. UA07120501
Alternate name: Priyidnaya (Yiddish). Priyutnoye is located in Zaporozhskaya at 47°44 36°40, 140 km from Zaporozhye and 146 km from Dnepropetrovsk. The mass grave is located at 300 v from garage. Present town population is under 1,000 with no Jews.
The earliest known Jewish community was 1842. 1939 Jewish population (census) was 66. No other towns or villages' Jews were murdered in this unlandmarked 1941 mass grave. The rural (agricultural) flat land has no sign or marker. Reached by turning directly off a public road, access is open to all with no wall, gate, or fence. The approximate size is now 0.01 hectares. The site contains marked mass graves. Municipality owns site used for mass burial site. Properties adjacent are garage. Rarely, Jewish or non-Jewish private visitors stop. This mass grave was not vandalized. No maintenance. Within the limits of the site are no structures. Vegetation overgrowth is a seasonal problem, preventing access. Water drainage is a seasonal problem.
- Town: 332832, Gulyay Pole, 3 Internationala St. 50, rayispolkom chief Biryukov Igor Alekseevich. Village Soviet, Kalinichenko Anatoliy Sergeevich of (06145) 99334.
- Local: Gulyay Pole Region Department of Culture, Gulay Pole, Shevchenko St. 29 of Shingur Valeriy Nikolaevich.
- Regional: Oblast Department of Culture, 330107, Zaporozhye, pr. Lenina 164 of Chugunenko Viktor Ivanovich.
- Town: Gulyay Pole Kraeved Museum, director Didovets Nataliya Ivanovna of (06145)41254.
Shevelev Mark Petrovich of 330000, Zaporozhye, Central bulvar 25, apt.54 [tel. (0612) 396982] visited site on 2/10/95 and completed survey on 03/05/1994. Interviewed was Kalinichenko Anatoliy Sergeevich on 2/10/95.