US Commission No. UA24150101
The earliest known Jewish community was first half of 19th century. 1926 Jewish population (census) was 24. The last known Hasidic Jewish burial was 1941. No other towns or villages used this unlandmarked cemetery. The isolated flat suburban land with no sign or marker is reached by turning directly off a public road and crossing private property. There are 1-20 stones none in there original location. Stones were removed were incorporated into roads or structures. The cemetery contains no known mass graves. The municipality owns the property used for other purposes. Adjacent properties are residential. The cemetery boundaries are smaller now than 1939 because of housing development and agriculture. The cemetery was vandalized during World War II. There has been. Jewish community within country cleaned stones and cleared vegetation until 1941. There is no maintenance now. Within the limits of the cemetery are no structures.
Sokolova Eleonora Evgenievna of 253152,Kiev, Tychini pr., 5,Apt. 68 [ph: (044) 5505681] visited site on 8/9/94 and interviewed Savosko Dora Antonovna of Shevchenko St., 66 on 8/9/94, Andrush Grigoriy Vasilevich of Lenina St., 41 on 8/9/94, Pishaya Olga Petrovna of Petrovskogo St., 26 on 8/9/94. She completed survey on 08/09/1994.