Offenbach am Glan
Names on web.
The oldest cemetery is above the town. The oldest legible stone dates from 1765, and there is mention of it in the Spier taxation records of 1865. The last burial was before 1894. The cemetery is a steep 15 minute climb in a northwesternly direction from outside the city.
The cemetery (with registry number 135?) is 2355 square meters and is surrounded by a 210 meter wall that was originally 1.3 meters high but is now mostly collapsed.
Owned by Rheinpfalz. Plat Nr. 135. Size: 2,355 sq. meters; no upkeep. Source: Ernest B. Nathan with permission from Juedische Kultusgemeinde der Rheinpfalz.