OBERMOSCHEL PDF Print E-mail
OBERMOSCHEL: 67823 Rhineland-Palatinate (Gerz)
At the edge of the town is the cemetery which was begun in 1819. Source: "Wo die totn Menschen schweigen da sprechen um so lauter die lebendigen Steine" by Bernhard Kukatzki in the book Juden in der Provinz.
Owned and maintained by Rheinpfalz. Plat Nr. 1726 and 1727/5. size: 580 and 510 sq. meters; opened 1819. Source: Ernest B. Nathan with permission from Juedische Kultusgemeinde der Rheinpfalz.
 
Web site created by Open Sky Web Design based on a template by Red Evolution