LANDSTUHL: 66849 Rhineland-Palatinate (Gerz, Peters).
Owned and maintained by the political entity, part of Plat Nr. 1884. Size: 390 sq. meters; opened 2.8.1900; (Source: Ernest B. Nathan, received permission from Juedische Kultusgemeinde der Rheinpfalz to donate their data.) The Jewish cemetery is in the eastern part of the general cemetery, separated by a stone wall. Source: "Wo die totn Menschen schweigen da sprechen um so lauter die lebendigen Steine" by Bernhard Kukatzki in the book Juden in der Provinz.