LANDSTUHL PDF Print E-mail
LANDSTUHL: 66849 Rhineland-Palatinate (Gerz, Peters).
Owned and maintained by the political entity, part of Plat Nr. 1884. Size: 390 sq. meters; opened 2.8.1900; (Source: Ernest B. Nathan, received permission from Juedische Kultusgemeinde der Rheinpfalz to donate their data.) The Jewish cemetery is in the eastern part of the general cemetery, separated by a stone wall. Source: "Wo die totn Menschen schweigen da sprechen um so lauter die lebendigen Steine" by Bernhard Kukatzki in the book Juden in der Provinz.
 
Web site created by Open Sky Web Design based on a template by Red Evolution