FUSSGÖNHEIM PDF Print E-mail

FUSSGÖNHEIM: 67136 Rhineland-Palatinate (Gerz)

(FUSSGOENHEIM)

Owned and maintained by Rheinpfalz. Plat Nr. 1706/3. Size: 1,626 sq. meters; opened 1820. Source: Ernest B. Nathan with permission from Juedische Kultusgemeinde der Rheinpfalz. Located between the railroad station and Ellerstadter strasse. The oldest stone dates from 1796. One-sixth of the population was Jewish between 1726 and 1875. Source: "Wo die totn Menschen schweigen da sprechen um so lauter die lebendigen Steine" by Bernhard Kukatzki in the book Juden in der Provinz.

 
Web site created by Open Sky Web Design based on a template by Red Evolution