- http://spot.acorn.net/gen/coventry.html [January 2001]
- Ahava Zedek: (Hungarian Orthodox) See Orthodox Jewish Association
- Akron Rural Cemetery: (Glendale) Akron Hebrew Congregation-Temple Israel Section; founded 1870. Source: Julian H. Preisler,
- Arbeiter Ring: See Orthodox Jewish Association
- Anshe Sfard: See Orthodox Jewish Association
- Jewish Alliance Cemetery: a.k.a. Farhard or Wormen's Circle Cemetery. See Summit County Cemetery Inscriptions Volume 3 published by the Summit County Chapter, OGS. published in Vol 3, pp 32-36). Located on the south side of Swartz Road west of Glenmount Ave. Adjacent to the Hungarian Jewish Cemetery (Ahavas Zedeck). Source: January 2001]
- Orthodox Jewish Association: has 916 names as of 1996. On Swartz Rd. near the intersection of South Main St. and Waterloo Rd. are three Jewish cemeteries: Ahava Zedek (Hungarian Orthodox), Arbeiter Ring, and Anshe Sfard (Orthodox). Source: Debora Kodish \
- Polish Jewish Cemetery: was "On US224 "Waterloo Rd" west of Nesmith Lake near Cory St." but may be a reference to St. Augustine's Cemetery.
- Rose Hill Burial Park: Beth El Section: 3535 Medina (Fairlawn); 666-3059;
- Sand Hill Cemetery: ?
- Sherbondy Hill Cemetery: Beth El Section: Sherbondy Hill Cemetery is located a few blocks southwest of the intersection of South Hawkins and Wooster Road, in what is now not a very nice part of town. Source: Steve Olson,
- South Street Jewish Cemetery: (published Vol 3, pp 26-27) "Located on the south side of South Street about 75 feet east of Lakeshore Blvd in south Akron. Owned by the Independent Jewish Association." Source: [January 2001]
Last Updated on Friday, 10 September 2010 15:34