JEWISH HISTORICAL SOCIETY OF THE GREATER MIDWEST: [August 2005]
North Dakota Jewish Historical Project, PO Box 2431, Fargo, ND 58102
HISTORICAL NEWSPAPERS OF MINNESOTA: [August 2005]
Unpacking on the Prairie: Jewish Women of the Upper Midwest. [October 2010]
Jewish North Dakota. [October 2010]
STATE HISTORICAL SOCIETY JEWISH RECORDS. [August 2005]
- Burleigh County, North Dakota, book of remembrances - compiled and edited by Beth Bauman, Gail Gorden, Dorothy Jackman, Bismarck, ND, Bismarck-Mandan Genealogical and Historical Society, 1994
- Dakota Diaspora: memoirs of a Jewish homesteader - Sophie Trupin, Lincoln, NE, University of Nebraska Press, 1988, 1984
- Jewish cowboy, Isaac Raboy - translated from the Yiddish by Nathaniel Shapiro. Uniform Title: Yidisher kauboy. English Westfield, NJ, Tradition Books, 1989
- Rachel Calof's story: Jewish homesteader on the Northern Plains - J. Sanford Rikoon, volume editor; translated from the Yiddish by Jacob Calof and Molly Shaw, Bloomington, IN, Indiana University Press, 1995
- "Proving up and Moving up": Jewish Homesteading Activity in North Dakota, 1900-1920. Janet E. Schulte. Brandeis Universit. [October 2010]
- Finding Aid to William Sherman's Jewish Settlement in North Dakota Collection. Jewish settlement by name and county[ October 2010]
Dakota Jewish History Project. Records, 1953 (10231) .5 ft. Summary: Consists of reports, correspondence, bank statements, notes, newspaper clippings, printed material and questionnaires containing information on Jewish history in the Dakotas. Sponsored by the Dakota Council of B'nai B'rith. Bismarck, ND.
Dickinson Agoodas Achim Congregation. Certificate, 1916 (80071) 1 item. Articles of incorporation.
- Aronson, Dora. Papers, 1913-1937 (20586) 11 items.
- Lashkowitz, Harry. Papers, 1919-1965 (1044) 2.25ft.
- Thal, Alfred A. papers, 1916-1968 (10241) 6 ft.
- Wold, Frances M. Papers, 1917, 1971, 1976 (20388) 4 items.
- Jewish Agricultural Society, 1928, 1943.
- Jewish Theological Seminary of America. American Jewish History Center. Proceedings of the conference on the writing of regional history: with the emphasis on religion and ethnic groups. NY: The Center, 1956. 907/J555
- Nudelman, Eugene R. The family of Joseph Nudelman. C1969. 929.2/N884f
- Plaut, W Gunther. "The Jews in Minnesota; the first seventy-five years" from American Jewish Communal Histories, no. 3. 977.6/P698
- Schwartz, Lois Field. "Early Jewish agricultural colonies in North Dakota" in North Dakota History Vol 32 #4, Oct 1965.
- Trupin, Sophie. Dakota diaspora: memoirs of a Jewish homesteader. Berkeley, CA: Alternative Press, 1985. 92/T774
- Western States Jewish Historical Quarterly, 1976-present.