WARENDORF Print

Town of Warendorf, Kreis Warendorf

OLD CEMETERY: Located Am Bentheimer Tor, Judenwall, Klosterpromenade. Used 1772-1823. Visible gravestones: 3 [Sep 2012]
- Approximately 1975-2000 by Heritage Office (Photos)
- History in Westphalia-Lippe 1987, page 143
- History in Handbook 2008, pp. 742-744

NEW CEMETERY: Located M√ľnstertor M√ľnstertor, and before the fork der Fischer - und Gerberstrasse, Used 1823-1938,1974-1987. Visible gravestones: about 15. This cemetery was closed because of public access and Western churches requirements, Harsewinkel and Beelen Jews were buried here. What gravestones remaining after the devastation by the Nazis were set up in the northern part of the cemetery in 1945, although the graves are spread throughout the cemetery grounds. [Sep 2012]
- Approximately 1975-2000 by Heritage Office (Photos)
- History in Westphalia-Lippe 1987, page 143
- History in Handbook 2008, pp. 742-744