LÜGDE: (LUEGDE) City Lüdge, Lippe
32676 North Rhine-Westphalia Zentralort. (Gerz, Peters).
Cemetery: Elbrixen at Postweg at the NE corner of Kriegerehrenfriedhofs. Cemetery is 19th century with 1 visible gravestone, dating from 1848.
- History in Westphalia-Lippe 1987 , page 98
- History in splendor 1998 , p.333
Old Cemetery: Located in the ramparts, on the upper gate. Used 1773-1887. Visible gravestones: None.
- History in Friese 1989, p.46. Friesian mentions a previous burial site, Located near the estate Roper/Algermissen before the Lower Gate. According to splendor, the cemetery was destroyed in 1937 with the then ten remaining gravestones at the Upper Gate 6 and finally the remaining four removed over the protests of the community. [Sep 2012]
- History in Willeke 1990, pp. 135, 137
- History in splendor 1998, pp. 331-333, 381 City Lüdge, Lippe
New Cemetery: Located in the acute angle between the streets Waldstrasse at the "RotKuhle", Used 1888-1933. Visible gravestones: 33. [Sep 2012]
- Approximately 1975-2000 by Heritage Office (Photos)
- History in Westphalia-Lippe 1987, p.97
- History in Friese 1989, pp. 46-50, 61
- History in Willeke 1990, p.137
- History in splendor 1998, pp. 331-333, 381, 382
- Occupancy, occupation list (based on the German inscriptions) in Willeke 2001 .