LÜDINGHAUSEN: (LUEDINGHAUSEN)/ City Ludinghausen, Coesfeld
59348 North Rhine-Westphalia (Gerz, Peters).
- CEMETERY: Located Steverstrasse. Used 1839-1936. Visible gravestones: 49. In 1942 16 burials were reinterred in Hörde. During the Nazi era, gravestones were removed from the cemetery. Upon restoration of the cemetery after WWII, the gravestones were not replaced in original locations.
- Approximately 1975-2000 by Heritage Office (Photos)
- 2002 by Mike Redel (copies)
- History in Lüdinghausen 1984, page 125
- History in Westphalia-Lippe 1987, page 42
- Inscriptions (Hebrew and before 1900), and translations in Coesfeld 1990, pp. 318-321
- History in Handbook 2008, pp. 477 f
Last Updated on Monday, 10 September 2012 23:54