You are here: Home Germany NORDRHEIN-WESTFALEN (NORTH RHINE-WESTPHALIA) GUTERSLOH, GÜTERSLOH
GUTERSLOH, GÜTERSLOH PDF Print E-mail

GÜTERSLOH: (GUETERSLOH)

33330 North Rhine-Westphalia (Gerz) / New Cemetery

New Cemetery: Boehmer Str. 4. Used 1866 - 1941. 66 visible gravestones. According to Barlev, the names of the deceased were collected in 1976 by ​​a group of students of the Schülergruppe der Freiherr von-Stein Schule under the guidance of teacher Hans. [Sept 2012]
- Approximately 1975 - 2000 by Heritage Office (Photos)
- 1976 by ​​Hans - Martin Betz others in Barlev 1988 (allocation list, occupancy)
- History in Westphalia-Lippe 1987 , pp. 60
- Allocation list, occupancy in Barlev 1988 , pp. 131 - 136, 137th
- History in Gatzen 1989 , pp. 30 - 33
- History in splendor 1998 , pp. 63 - 64, 89th

Old Cemetery: Formerly "Judenbrink", today Herzebrocker Street 221. Used 1722 - 1866. 10 visible gravestones. Before the Jews of Gutersloh created a separate burial ground, they buried their dead in Rheda Old Cemetery. This cemetery was inaugurated in 1890 on the property of the municipality. According Barlev, the names of the deceased were held on the 10 remaining gravestones in 1976 by Konfirmanten Pastor Hans-Joachim Mielcke. [Sept 2012]
- Approximately 1975 - 2000 by Heritage Office (Photos)
1976 by ​​Hans-Joachim Mielcke others in Barlev 1988 (Assignment List)
- History in Westphalia-Lippe 1987 , p.60
- History, occupation list in Barlev 1988 , pp. 29, 131
- History in Gatzen 1989 , pp. 30 - 33
- History in splendor 1998 , pp. 63, 88

Last Updated on Monday, 10 September 2012 15:03
 
Web site created by Open Sky Web Design based on a template by Red Evolution