NY State: ELMIRA: (Chemung County)
ELMIRA: (Chemung County)
- Congregation Shomray Hadath Cemetery: Contact Congregation Shomray Hadath, 1008 West Water St., Elmira, NY 14905, (607) 732-7410. www.uscj.org/empire/elmira
- Franklin St. Cemetery
- Fulton Street Hebrew Cemetery: between Franklin Street and South Avenue, Elmira. Contact Congregation Bnai Israel, 900 W. Water St., Elmira NY 14901. Records of the congregation 1862-1963 are microfilmed at the American Jewish Archives www.huc.edu/aja/syn .
- Jerusalem Hill Cemetery: Bodies were moved to the Fulton Street Cemetery.
- Sons of Abraham: see Woodlawn Hebrew Cemetery
- Woodlawn Hebrew Cemetery (a.k.a. Sons of Abraham): southeast corner of Woodlawn Cemetery, 1200 Walnut St., Elmira NY 14905.
- Woodlawn National Cemetery: north end of David St., adjacent to Woodlawn Cemetery. Postal & Koppman. Jewish Tourist's Guide to U.S. Phila., PA: Jewish Publ. Soc., 1954, p.353
Last Updated on Monday, 18 April 2011 14:58