- Botany General Cemetery:
- Botany Pioneer Memorial Park: relocations.
- Bridge Street Synagogue Registers:
- Devonshire Street Cemetery:
(a) all burials.
(b) stones relocated at Botany Cemetery, Raphael's Ground, and Rookwood.
- Eastern Suburbs Crematorium:
- Frenchs Forest Cemetery and Registers:
- Lidcombe - Raphael's Ground Cemetery:
- Northern Suburbs Cemetery: aka Macquarie Park:
- Corner Delhi and Plassey Roads, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Tel: (02) 9805 0499 Fax: (02) 9887 3320.
Email: website: The first burial in this still active took place in 1922. [December 2004]
- Northern Suburbs Crematorium.
- Parramatta - St. John's Historic Cemetery:
- Randwick General Cemetery and Registers:
- Rookwood Cemetery:
- The Rookwood Jewish cemetery located in a suburb of Sydney is a multi-denominational cemetery with a Jewish section. The entire cemetery has more than one million burials. Jewish burials online with name, age, date of burial, Hebrew name and location of grave. [May 2009]
- Rookwood Necropolis, Jewish Cemetery Trust [Aug 2015]
- Woronora General Cemetery and Registers
Last Updated on Thursday, 06 August 2015 19:41