You are here: Home Australia NEW SOUTH WALES ALBURY:
ALBURY: PDF Print E-mail

International Jewish Cemetery Project - Australia

Albury New Cemetery and Albury Old Cemetery: The original Monumental Cemetery in David Street was first laid out in 1848. A more recent Monumental Cemetery was established on an adjoining site in Waugh Road in 1925. These cemeteries are known as the Old and New Monumental Cemeteries respectively. A Lawn Cemetery was established on the same site as the New Monumental Cemetery in 1958. Much more recently in 1969, the Albury Crematorium and new Lawn Cemetery were established at the far western end of Union Road. Phone: 60251764 Fax: 60403815 Postal address: PO Box 323 Albury NSW 2640

Albury Crematorium and New Lawn Cemetery: Established at the far western end of Union Road

Lawn Cemetery: Established on the same site as the New Monumental Cemetery in 1958.

New Cemetery: A more recent Monumental Cemetery established on an adjoining site in Waugh Road in 1925, known as the New Cemetery.

Old Cemetery: The original Monumental Cemetery in David Street was first laid out in 1848, known as the Old Cemetery.War Graves:

War Graves:


 
Web site created by Open Sky Web Design based on a template by Red Evolution