Also see BENDER
- Arnold, Abraham. Report on the Pioneer Cemeteries in the Western Region, late 1970's, 6 pages.
- Bender Hamlet Cemetery Transcription, Manitoba Genealogical Society, 1992, 5 pages.
- Drever, M. "The Jewish Cemetery", pages 45-47 in Trails and Tales of Settlement and Progress-Lipton and District 1875-1985, Focus Publishing, 1987.
- Gutkin, Harry. "Old Roots in New Soil-The Synagogues of Winnipeg", The Jewish Post & News, Apr 15 1992, pp. B2-B8.
- Gutkin, Harry. Journey Into Our Heritage, Lester & Orpen Dennys, 1980, 264 pages.
- Stokes, Kathy & Florence Cox. Children of Israel Cemetery Transcription, Manitoba Genealogical Society, 1987, 10 pages.
- Levitt, Sheldon, Lynn Milstone, & Sidney Tenenbaum, Treasures of a People-The Synagogues of Canada, Lester & Orpen Dennys, 1985
- Milstone, Lynn, Sheldon Levitt, & Sid Tenenbaum, Synagogues of Western Canada, Unpublished, 1977, 64 pages
- Voorhis, Paul. Bnai Israel Cemetery Transcription, Manitoba Genealogical Society, 1978, 48 pages.
- The Aberdeen Synagogue, Aberdeen Ave, 1917-
- Ashkenazi Synagogue, 297 Burrows Ave & Charles, 1949-present, (204) 589-1517
- Adas Yeshurun Synagogue, Magnus & McGregor St, 1907-
- Andrews Street Talmud Torah, Andrews St, 1920s-
- Ashkenazi Synagogue, 297 Burrows Ave & Charles, 1922-1948, Burned down
- Ateres Yisroel Synagogue, 469 Magnus Ave & Powers, 1918-1973, Now an East-Indian Desh-Bhagat Hall
- Beth Abraham Synagogue, Schultz St, 1903-1947?
- Beth El Congregation, The Harris Block, 1884-1890?
- Beth Israel H.S.B.A. Synagogue, 1007 Sinclair St & Kingsbury, 1976-present, (204) 582-2353
- Beth Jacob Synagogue, 49 Schultz St, 1907-1952,
- Beth Judah (the Butcher's Shul), 242 Manitoba, 1937-1971
- Beth Sholem Synagogue, Nassau St, 1922-1960s, Now a Mennonite Church
- B'Nai Zion, Charles St, 1906-
- B'nay Abraham Synagogue, 235 Enniskillen Ave and Aikens, 1958-present (204) 339-9297
- Chavurat Tefillah (Fellowship of Prayer), 459 Hartford Ave & McGregor, 1973-present, (204) 338-9451
- Chesed Shel Emes Chapel, 1023 Main St, 1933-, now the Jewish Funeral Chapel (204) 582-5088
- Chevra Mishnayes Synagogue, Stella & Robinson St, 906-1963
- Chevra Mishnayes Synagogue, 700 Jefferson Ave, 965-present, (204) 338-8503
- Hebrew Sick Benefit Assoc Synagogue, 239 Selkirk Ave, 911-1970s, Now a bingo hall
- Herzlia Adas Yeshurun Synagogue, 620 Brock St & Fleet, 955-present (204) 489-6262
- The Jewish Orphanage, Matheson Ave, 1920-1948,
- Kildonan Synagogue, Lillian Ave, 1912-,
- Kildonan Synagogue, Newton Ave, 1915-
- Kildonan Talmud Torah, , 1920s-
- Kildonan Teferes Yisroel, , 1920s-
- The Knesset Yisroel, Charles St, 1920s-
- Lubavitcher Synagogue, 551 Magnus Ave, 1922-
- Lubavitch Centre, 2095 Sinclair St, 1980-present, (204) 339-8737
- Main Street Talmud Torah, Main St, 1920s-
- Ohel Jacob Synagogue, 685 Selkirk Ave, 1913-
- Rosh Pina Synagogue, Henry & Martha St, 1893-1950s
- Rosh Pina Synagogue, 123 Matheson Ave E., 1952-present (204) 589-6305
- Rumanian Beth Abraham Synagogue, Charles St, 1920s-1947?
- Shaarey Shomayim / Shaarey Zedek, 131 Dagmar St, 1907-1948
- Shaarey Zedek Synagogue, King & Henry Ave, 1890-1907?
- Shaarey Zion, Aikens St, 1917-
- Sharon Home Chapel, 146 Magnus Ave, 1940-present, (204) 586-9781
- Shaarey Zedek Synagogue, 561 Wellington Cres, 1948-present, (204) 452-3711
- Sons of Israel Synagogue, Henry & Main St, 1884-1892, burned down
- Talmud Torah Beth Jacob Synagogue, 427 Matheson & Powers, 1952-present, (204) 586-3090
- Talmud Torah Synagogue & School, Charles & Flora, 1912-,
- Teferes Israel Congregation, Powers & Manitoba, 1913-1930s
- Teferes Israel Congregation, 428 Manitoba Ave, 1930s-1970s
- Temple Shalom, 1077 Grant & Wilton St, 1987-present, (204) 453-1625
Bnay Abraham Cemetery: 4639 Main St, West St. Paul, 1921- , 2075 graves, (204) 339-9297. On Main Street, a few miles North of Winnipeg, the first burial was in 1921. This still active cemetery  now averages about thirty burials per year. Owned and maintained by B'nay Abraham Synagogue, 235 Enniskillen Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R2V 0H6; Ph: (204) 339-9297. 2075 burials listed, 12 names cross-referenced. Data is from the Synagogue's records. Data has not been double-checked at the cemetery. 
Children of Israel Jewish Cemetery: 484 Almey St, Transcona, 1883-1933, 113graves, (204) 452-3711. Shaarey Zedek Synagogue has records. According to Archival Sources for the Study of Canadian Jewry, Second Edition 1978 by Lawrence Tapper, published by the National Archives of Canada, the following collection can be found at The National Archives of Canada in Ottawa: Chesed Shel Emes Chapel (est. 1930), Winnipeg MG 28, V 153. Microfilm, 1946-1969, 1 reel, M-7752, The Chesed Shel Emes Chapel, also known as the Chevrah Kadisha, was established in 1930 to serve the Jewish community of Winnipeg and to a lesser extent Western Canada. Documents were microfilmed in 1986 as a joint project of the Provincial Archives of Manitoba and the National Archives of Canada. The originals are with the Chesed Shel Emes Chapel. Directory of the Deceased, 1946-1969 covers all Jewish burials in Winnipeg, listing the name of the deceased, the date of death, the date of burial and the cemetery of burial. The entries, in English and Hebrew, are arranged alphabetically and chronologically.
Hebrew Sick Benefit Cemetery: Lot 23, McPhillips St., 1910- present, 3347graves, (204) 582-2353
Hebrew Congregation of Winnipeg Beach: 16 Grove St, 1951-present
Rosh Pina Cemetery: Main St, 1955-present, 3 graves out of about 1,500 stones , (204) 589-6305
Shaarey Zedek Cemetery: 230 Armstrong Ave & Main St, 1894-present, 10,000 graves, (204) 452-3711