In 1927, 4 Jews lived in Taliándörögd.
Cemetery: The cemetery is located at the village entrance on Béke street in the corner of the Catholic cemetery. In 2004 only one gravestone was visible, that of the Márkusz family. In 2005, András Szőke, MAZSIHISZ, and the local Catholic community with the help of Sándor Illés restored the cemetery and found other gravestones. [March 2009]