Pilisvörösvár  in Hungarian. 117 Jews lived here before the war. The mayor's office is the caretaker. The cemetery located in Lőcsey street is accessible from Fő Road. Turn right at Vásár square onto Szabadság Street. The third street leads directly to the cemetery gate. The stone wall is almost intact as is the wooden gate. In good condition and well-kept, the cemetery's graves date back to the 1700s. 100 to 150 graves, most ly with Hebrew inscriptions and a few German or mixed and also some Hungarian, was still active after WWII since some gravestones date from 1947 and 1954. [February 2009]