The Hungen Jews acquired rights to their own cemetery in 1563. The cemetery was already about 40 years old then. Jews from nearby villages were also buried there. The cemetery area is located on Friedberger Straße, opposite Am Grenzwall Straße. Its size is 31.77 acre. The last funeral took place in May 1946. On 26 August 1990, a memorial was dedicated in memory of the former Jewish inhabitants.