LIBOURNE: (Southwest) Print
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4


Constructed in 1847, the Synagogue of Libourne remained closed about 40 years. It was re-opened in 1966-67, with arrival of the repatriating Jew from Algeria. The Community was reconstituted in January 1967. In local the Archives, is information about the life of the community for two centuries. Synagogue: 33, rue Lamothe - 33500 LIBOURNE. Centre Communautaire at 6, quai d'Amade - 33500 LIBOURNE. Tél 05-57-51-45-99. [January 2008]

 

Cimetière Municipal Quinaut: à LIBOURNE, Jewish Section. [January 2008]