|HARTLEPOOL, County Durham:|
For Community Information see Hartlepool on JCR-UK.
The cemetery was acquired from the Duke of Cleveland in 1865, seven years prior to the consecration of the community's synagogue, although the earliest burial dates from 1876. Until 1885, the cemetery was also used by the Middlesbrough Jewish community. [Update: Davod Shulman, Webmaster JCR-UK, July 2016]
See also Cemetery Scribes - Hartlepool [January 2017].
ACCESS: Open site, facing the sea. Situated at the end of Old Cemetery Road, next to a large factory.
|Last Updated on Sunday, 08 January 2017 20:41|