For Community Information, see Bradford on JCR-UK.
Scholemoor Cemetery, Necropolis Road, Cemetery Road, Bradford: for both Orthodox and Reform.
Orthodox section: The Orthodox section of the cemetery lies at the bottom of the hill next to the main entrance of the cemetery and has been in use since 1912. Larger than the Reform section, the tombstones and memorials largely conform to the more modest memorial requirements of orthodoxy, There is a small modern brick ohel at the entrance to the site. gravestone photos. [February 2010]
Reform section: The Reform section is about 200 yards from the main gate of the cemetery, along the boundary wall with good access.Turn immediately right at the gate and follow the path. It is has been is use since 1877, There is a new section opened in 1983.
|Last Updated on Sunday, 12 October 2014 13:57|