Alternate names: Jistebnice, Jistebnitz. 49°29' N 14°32' E, 41.4 miles S of Praha and (8 mi) north-west of Tábor.
website in Czech with photo: landmarked and freely accessible. "The cemetery is located 1.5 km SW of town on a hillside between fields near the mountain village. Founded by the first half of the 17th century, 200 gravestones from 1640 to WWII are visible. The mortuary has a reconstructed stone ceremonial table [tahara]. In the second half of the 1990s, the cemetery area was cleared of self-seeded vegetation, the mortuary enclosure wall was built, and toppled gravestones were righted. Currently ongoing maintenance where it is necessary should continue. In the future, restoration of historic tombstones.is needed ". [October 2011]