VOLODER Print
45°33' N 16°41' E, 6.7 miles NW of Kutina.
  • Cemetery was established in 1800's, used until 1873 and no longer in existence. This cemetery was used by the Jewish Community in Kutina. Jewish Community belonged to the nearby J.C. in Kutina. Jewish Population: 1947-0; 1994-0. Source: Srdjan Matic, MD, 40 West 95th Street, Apt. 1-B, New York, NY 10025. (212) 222-7783.
Last Updated on Sunday, 17 January 2010 23:59