British Columbia Jewish Historical Society: 950 West 41st Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5Z 2N7, (604) 257-5199
Jewish Heritage Centre of Western Canada, Genealogical Institute, Bev Rayburn, President, C116-123 Doncaster St, Winnipeg, MB, R3N 2B2, Canada. Telephone: (204) 477-7460, FAX: (204) 477-7465
Louis Kessler. The Cemetery Photography Project of the Jewish Heritage Centre of Western Canada:
- Arnold, Abraham. Report on the Pioneer Cemeteries in the Western Region, late 1970's, 6 pages.
- Congregation Emanu-El, The Heritage of the Victoria Jewish Cemetery, Brochure 1985, 8 pages.
- Drever, M. "The Jewish Cemetery", pages 45-47 in Trails and Tales of Settlement and Progress-Lipton and District 1875-1985, Focus Publishing, 1987.
- Levitt, Sheldon, Lynn Milstone, & Sidney Tenenbaum, Treasures of a People-The Synagogues of Canada, Lester & Orpen Dennys, 1985, 150 pages
- Milstone, Lynn, Sheldon Levitt, & Sid Tenenbaum, Synagogues of Western Canada, Unpublished, 1977, 64 pages