VISEGRAD PDF Print E-mail

"The Sephardi synagogue was built in 1905. Its two-towered fa├žade is otherwise plain in design. It is now the local headquarters of the Red Cross.

Cemetery: The Jewish cemetery of 1882 lies outside the town; it replaced an earlier cemetery whose site lay on the path of a new railway line. Although the graves within it appear to be in reasonable condition, the place looks abandoned. It is partly fenced and ungated." Source [January 2009]

Last Updated on Saturday, 04 September 2010 12:56
 
Web site created by Open Sky Web Design based on a template by Red Evolution