"Jüdische Friedhöfe in Bayern" publ. Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wissenschaft, Forschung und Kunst, Haus der Bayerischen Geschichte. Numerous photographs.
Israel Schwierz: "Steinerne Zeugnisse jüdischen Lebens in Bayern" - refer to Sources below.
This cemetery served mainly concentration camp survivors in the local 'Displaced Persons' camp between 1945 and 1957. The camp included a Jewish community of between 600/700 persons. The cemetery has a stone wall with a wrought-iron gate facing the Planegger Strasse, decorated with a Magen David. The remaining three sides are enclosed by hedges. A metal sculpture on a concrete plinth was erected in 1989 with a bronze plaque reading "Hier führte in den letzten Kriegstagen im April 1945 der Leidensweg der Häftlinge aus dem Konzentrationslager Dachau vorbei ins Ungewisse" (Here passed the prisoners from the Dachau concentration camp on their death march during the last days of the war in April 1945 to an unknown fate). The cemetery also contains a memorial stone in honour and memory of the 6,000,000 Jews murdered by the Nazis. The cemetery is well maintained.