WALZBACHTAL incorporating JÖHLINGEN (JOEHLINGEN) 75045 Baden-Württemberg (Gerz, Peters).
LOCATION OF CEMETERY: close to railroad track on the road direction Wössingen (Detail).
IN USE: From 1888 until 1936.
NUMBER OF GRAVESTONES: 46.
- In the 1980s photographs of all gravestones with mapping of graves by the Borough of Walzbachtal.
- 1993 cemetery area documentation including above photographs by the Office for Historic Monuments (Landesdenkmalamt, ed. Barbara Döpp).
- 1995 photographs of all gravestones by Ladenburg.
- Numerous photographs of individual gravestones and general cemetery views in Alemannia Judaica.
- The cemetery in Obergrombach was used for burials prior to the establishment of their own cemetery in 1888.
SOURCE: University of Heidelberg and Alemannia Judaica
(Researched and translated from German January 2009)
Last Updated on Saturday, 08 August 2009 14:39