RAVENSBURG: Ravensburg District Print

Coat of arms of Ravensburg 47°47' N 9°37' ERavensburg is a town in Upper Swabia, capital of the district of Ravensburg. Ravensburg was first mentioned in 1088 and was  an Imperial Free City and an important trading center in th Middle Ages. The "Great Ravensburg Trading Society" (Große Ravensburger Handelsgesellschaft) owned shops and trading companies all over. The historic town center is intact, including three town gates and over ten towers of the medieval fortification. Wikipedia. Jewish history. [Mar 2013].

 

88212 Baden-Württemberg
Cemetery list. Source: LBI - Data from the Leo Baeck Institute donated by: H. Jacobson, 1969 identified there as: Finding Aids: 39-page inventory; Period covered (or date of publication): 1660-1958; Size of the collection: 18 feet 37 reels. Location at Jacob Jacobson collection; Storage-Location: V 8/1-8, 2nd floor left microfilm cabinet Accession Number(s): AR 7002, MF 134(2), MF 447, 1-37.

Last Updated on Saturday, 30 March 2013 17:05