|RAVENSBURG: Ravensburg District|
47°47' N 9°37' E. Ravensburg is a town in Upper Swabia, capital of the district of Ravensburg. Ravensburg was first mentioned in 1088 and was an Imperial Free City and an important trading center in th Middle Ages. The "Great Ravensburg Trading Society" (Große Ravensburger Handelsgesellschaft) owned shops and trading companies all over. The historic town center is intact, including three town gates and over ten towers of the medieval fortification. Wikipedia. Jewish history. [Mar 2013].
|Last Updated on Saturday, 30 March 2013 17:05|