|LEINGARTEN: incorporating SCHLUCHTERN in Heilbronn (Großgartach and Schluchtern)|
49°09' N 9°07' E, incorporating SCHLUCHTERN: Leingarten is a municipality in the district of Heilbronn, 7 km W of Heilbronn and formed 1 January 1970, when the municipalities of Großgartach and Schluchtern merged.
The Jewish community were first buried in Schluchtern and Waibstadt and Heinsheim. In 1882 a private cemetery formed, now located in a new area on der Kiesbergstraße (Parcel 6159, face a 3.49; last burial 1969) on the eastern border of Schluchtern, a district of Leingarten in Heilbronn in northern Baden-Württemberg. The 349 m² cemetery was built in 1882. The earliest of the 62 gravestones dates from 1882, the most recent from 1969.
Commons: Jewish cemetery Schluchtern - collection of images, videos and audio files
Information about the Jewish cemetery Schluchtern in the list of Jewish cemeteries in Baden-Württemberg the Central Archives for the Study of the History of the Jews in Germany with photos.
74211 Baden-Württemberg (Gerz, Peters).
(Translated from German June 2008)
|Last Updated on Sunday, 17 March 2013 19:17|