48°50' N 8°15' E, town in the district of Rastatt on the river Murg, 5 km SE of Rastatt and 8 km north of Baden-Baden. town website.
History and photos and newspaper articles:Ffirst mentioned in 1694 [sic] was a Jewish cemetery established for the dead of surrounding Jewish communities (temporarily until the 20th century), especially for Ettlingen , Gernsbach , Hörden , Malsch; surface ar 104.0) .Destroyed in 1938, the cemetery hall was built in 1889 outside the town of the town. On a forest road is also a memorial to the fallen of WWII. Desecration occurred in 1897. [Mar 2013]
A mortuary, built in 1889 was destroyed in 1938. There is also a record of this cemetery having been repeatedly desecrated in November 1897, when several gravestones were toppled and damaged. Although a reward was offered to bring the culprits to justice, those responsible were not caught.
The cemetery contains a memorial plaque in honour of the Jewish Dead of WW1.